Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Schumer/Biden lose emergency border bill
(03-04-2024, 06:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, *I* didn't take him literally.  His cult did.  *I* just tried to tell them that it was never going to happen and that congress would not give him billions for a wall either.

The funding he "got" was taken from funds that were to be used for military housing.

And the court ruled it illegal.

Of course after he spent the money.

He got 52 miles built and a lot of of the old wall patched.  That's it.

Meanwhile Biden continued to allow the wall to be worked on.  But more in the patching and fixing than creating new.

Until October of 2023 when about another 20 miles was authorized.

All that said no wall will work 100% and other, better methods were proposed by Biden and republicans in the bill that the House won't vote on.  That doesn't mean we should repair what is there and look for areas that it will help.  Not what P01135809 suggested as a wall all along the border.

For a guy who says he spent a career "building things" he really is bad at it.

cap on a wall all you want, but even if it's only 75% effective, it's a hell of a lot better than any legislation that these morons will agree to.
I don't want laws/policies that expire, i want hard core lines in the sand drawn and made permanent. This is what Biden's group is avoiding, they just pushing it down the road making it someone else's problem. I've personally had enough and looks like a part of the Dems voting block is starting to feel that way as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schumer/Biden lose emergency border bill - Mike M (the other one) - 03-05-2024, 04:36 AM