Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year
(03-05-2024, 11:38 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He was on the team last year making the same amount of money he's going to be making this year...and technically not as expensive because of the cap increase. 

People are acting like they can find a player better or on par with Mixon out there for cheaper...and I'm just not sure that's correct. You can find better, but it won't be cheaper. 

Also, people are downplaying the emotional part of this as well. ZT and others have reminisced how Mixon was a building block of getting this thing turned around. It's not right letting emotions get in the middle of doing business, but that is a factor as well.

I was looking at the Free Agent RB's and what they would cost and I saw lots of good ones that would be much cheaper. DeAndre
Swift for example was way cheaper and I think he is a much better RB than Mixon, especially with his speed and he is a willing RB 
in pass protection.

If we do cut Mixon and bring in a speed back like Swift I would love to add Braelon Allen in the Draft. A RB room of Braelon Allen,
Chase Brown and DeAndre Swift sure would be an upgrade in my eyes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2024, 02:58 PM