Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
9--0 States have no power to remove a POTUS candidate
(03-05-2024, 01:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was a huge overreach and power play by Democrats, and they were shutdown unanimously.

It wasn't just democrats that were behind this, a lot of traditional republicans would like to move on from Trump and I'd assume you know that since you've been amenable to Nikki Haley being the president and/or haven't talked about throwing her in jail because she's a globalist swamp creature.

Any time Trump has lost and/or done something particularly egregious there have been members of the GOP who go after him, so far they haven't been able to knock him off the top of the mountain, but to say it's just democrats going after Trump in this case and others is inaccurate.  But again, I think you are aware of this and you are spreading some of the more propaganda-style "TRUMP WON" aspects of this ruling.

You yourself have posted polls that show Haley has a better chance of beating Biden in 2024 than Trump does.  Not everyone who wants Trump off the top of the GOP ticket is a democrat, but I also realize the fanatical nature of the MAGA crowd has shut up a lot of dissenting calls coming from inside the house.  With that being said, if Trump loses to Biden in 2024 there may be an all out Roman-style ousting of dear ceasar by his own party.

And as I've said before, if Biden wins in 2024 against Trump it'll be compared to the 1980 election except instead of moving on to Ronald Reagan the GOP decided that Gerald Ford needed a second shot at beating Jimmy Carter. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9--0 States have no power to remove a POTUS candidate - Nately120 - 03-05-2024, 03:14 PM