Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year
(03-05-2024, 04:01 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: If they cut Mixon it’s going to have to be someone they really want. Doubt that’s Swift

Cool, maybe you know of someone else. Swift was the first RB that came to mind that I thought would fit in our Offense.

(03-05-2024, 04:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Absolutely !!

I'm not going to grind on Mixon anymore, there's been hundreds if not thousands of posts on him over the years. But the facts are he's not that great of a RB. It's why he took a big pay cut. 

And I think it's time for a reboot in the RB room to say the least.

Yeah, and it is nothing against Mixon. I would just like our RB room to improve in certain areas, namely in breaking tackles, making 
people miss, pass protection and if we could also get younger and cheaper while adding said talent I am all for it.

(03-05-2024, 04:19 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: For what he would cost, I would not take Swift over Mixon.    Unless a clearly better RB is available that costs less, we should just keep Mixon.

Fair enough, there are lots of other RB's out there other than Swift and I really like a lot of RB's in this Draft too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2024, 06:12 PM