Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
New Witness emerges against Willis and Wade
(03-05-2024, 06:18 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: THIS will be the one. I'm sure of it! Checkmate.

If you've paid attention to the hearings then one more really isn't needed.  It's not a criminal case, the burden of proof is not beyond a reasonable doubt.

(03-05-2024, 07:50 PM)pally Wrote: Why did this prosecutor not come forward while the case was hearing arguments?

A good question, one I'm sure will be answered.  Likely for the same reasons people generally don't come forward in other high profile cases, e.g. because they don't want to attention, they don't want to be the target of attacks both on their physical person and their character.  See Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, and Deshaun Watson for example. This being even more high profile than a standard high profile case, and your testimony pissing off about half the country regardless of which way it goes, I'd say there's lots of plausible, and reasonable, explanations as to why.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Witness emerges against Willis and Wade - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-05-2024, 08:09 PM