Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year
(03-05-2024, 10:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You guys need to find someone else. Philly OL definitely better it’s not even remotely debatable. Nobody can dispute it. PFF has them freaking #1 and Cincy #26. It’s apples to oranges. Swift 4.6 yards a carry Mixon 4.0. Fumbles Swift 3 Mixon freaking zero. Forced missed tackles Swift 43 Mixon 31. Yards after contact Swift 2.42 Mixon 2.51 Explosive runs Swift 22 Mixon 27. Mixon definitely better in the passing game.

No... The Bengals need to find someone else.

Literally both of us acknowledged Philly has a better O line. Swift rushed for more yards on fewer carries. He didn't even touch the ball in their opener. Swift is capable of getting more yards than what's been blocked for him. In other words... He's more capable of producing behind our shoddy running scheme. I know Swift didn't go to Oklahoma, but still.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year - jason - 03-05-2024, 10:27 PM