Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
9--0 States have no power to remove a POTUS candidate
(03-06-2024, 03:40 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I said I would support the GOP nominee, it won't be Haley so no longer a debate on who does better against Biden now. Trump is beating Biden in every swing state 8 months out, so we will see how it goes in November.

Just an FYI, Democrats have not gone after Haley for 9 years and Trump still is polling better than Haley. As for Haley, if she was the nominees all of the Democrats who voted for her in their state's primary would then go back and pick Biden. But more importantly, Democrats would trash her. Democrats have tried everything politically, used social and liberal media, used our DOJ and yet he is still standing.

I am not saying Trump is a lock to beat Biden, but if I was a liberal, I would feel the same way Republicans felt when McCain ran. I voted for Obama, what does that tell you about the potential Biden gets elected due to so many reasons.

All I'm saying is that if Biden does win in 2024 the war within the GOP between the "Trump can't win and he keeps losing" wing of the party versus the "All Trump does is win and he's the only guy who can save this country" wing is going to get amped up as the Trump 2028 signs get instantly printed up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9--0 States have no power to remove a POTUS candidate - Nately120 - 03-06-2024, 12:39 PM