Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
New Witness emerges against Willis and Wade
(03-06-2024, 01:42 PM)pally Wrote: She had an opportunity to do that before closing statements.  She also claims to have directly heard the conversation which means she could have testified independently of Bradley yet chose not to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you are assuming she stopped working and watched his testimony live. The closing arguments were quickly after Bradley (last witness testified).

I understand your need to discredit her, yet if her information is correct, it would show both Wade and not a prosecutor, but the DA lied under oath. Yet, you just dismiss it.

As others have mentioned, without her more than enough evidence to remove her from the case. If judge allows this witness to testify, it would possibly be so damning Willis and wade could be convicted of perjury and then prosecuted criminally.

I find it ironic Willis tampered with a witness which is more direct way of violating the law than the thing she is prosecuting Trump for which is alleging trump tried to tamper with election results by saying find me more votes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Witness emerges against Willis and Wade - Luvnit2 - 03-06-2024, 01:57 PM