Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(03-06-2024, 03:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: We are still down a receiver with losing Boyd people are forgetting. So we need a legit Boyd replacement. And Jones and Yoshi can't really be relied on yet (enough to pass on receiver). 

Yeah I might be naive but I'm not worried about the slot guy at all. At some point Burrow needs to turn water into wine. We can't spend top assets on every position. Honestly, I've had my eye on Terrace Marshall Jr for some time. If he gets cut by the Panthers- he reportedly will be- that's your short term fix. And whether it's TMJ or someone else, you can scoop guys like that off the street in today's league. Worst case, Jones deserves his shot. I would be incensed if we took another slot in the first three rounds when we just picked one in the fourth round last year lol

Either way, I love what Boyd did for us but I also know we weren't relying on him much with two stars on the outside. I fully expect that to continue with whoever replaces him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - tms - 03-06-2024, 04:31 PM