Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year
I am a Mixon fan and have argued with several posters about his level of play. I have thought in the past that there are two different types of fans. We are all big fans of the team. But if you had a set of scales one set of fans seem to have more weight on the franchise/FO and coaching staff side will the other set of fans have more weight on the player side. I'm firmly in the latter and I am aware of this but even with that knowledge still can't bring myself to wish bad will or ignore a players good deeds inspite of some negatives.

But I say all this because I saw earlier that the Bengals historically have released players early after FA has started. So I have a question if we release Mixon late next week well after the start of FA but before his March bonus. Does it feel like we are doing him an injustice? Not that I think he's competing with the top FA RBs but we could be putting him out there in a even more dried up market.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon is going to be on the team this year - NUGDUKWE - 03-06-2024, 11:41 PM