Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mixon's Expected To Be Released
The cut Mixon notion came from Matthew Berry's 25 Most Interesting Things He Heard at the Combine article: 

Quote:8. I had few different conversations about Tee Higgins possibly being traded from sources I trust. One said: “No, they’re keeping him this year.” One said they think it’s a 60% chance Higgins gets traded this year. He’s a proven commodity and trading for him might be a team’s best option given Higgins’ talent in what might be a crazy WR free agent market, especially with the higher salary cap. Then another source, who knows how Cincy operates, said they didn’t think Higgins would be traded because knowing the Bengals’ thinking they will likely wait too long and then not get enough for him back in a deal. Either way, if Higgins does get dealt, it’s worth noting Joe Burrow really has trust in Andrei Iosivas but there will be competition for the No. 2 WR spot, likely from a receiver taken in this draft. Tyler Boyd is not expected to return and I was told Joe Mixon would be released. (Evergreen sentence. Shrug emoji).

I feel like the local guys would have a better feel on this situation, and they feel like the situation is still up in the air.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mixon's Expected To Be Released - BFritz21 - 03-06-2024, 11:43 PM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - Nepa - 03-06-2024, 11:48 PM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - jj22 - 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - Bengal Dude - 03-07-2024, 01:44 AM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - Nepa - 03-07-2024, 09:57 AM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - jj22 - 03-08-2024, 06:16 PM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - tms - 03-11-2024, 01:30 AM