Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
New Witness emerges against Willis and Wade
(03-07-2024, 12:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It interests me to see you take a rather different tact regarding this case now.  During previous discussion you had stated the belief, which I share, that provable (honestly even likely) malfeasance by Willis would taint the case to the point that others were unlikely to touch it.  I do agree that the judge is unlikely to dismiss the case, but if Willis is removed, as she should be, then this case is no longer winnable.  It has been tainted by Willis's corruption.

Oh, I think she should be removed. I think she should be disbarred. I just don't think the judge will remove her based on what I have heard from those knowledgeable of the laws/rules in Georgia and the whole situation.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Witness emerges against Willis and Wade - Belsnickel - 03-07-2024, 01:06 PM