Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(03-07-2024, 02:08 PM)depthchart Wrote: I agree but

More money would be available to bolster certain areas of the Defense while adding a decent RT to the offense

in Free Agency and/or by Draft.

Say they get a 2nd round pick for TEE & take 2 receivers within 3 rounds. (2 Draft picks go to receivers and the rest elsewhere)

Burrow would have Chase, (receivers from last years Team Iosivas & Jones etc) the UPGRADE at Tight End and lets say

they add 2 speedy Rookie receivers that will build in production as the season moves along leading up to the Playoffs.

Zac & Burrow should be able to work with this and get it humming come Playoff time.

Boyd likely goes no matter what, so does TEE leaving really sink the Burrow Ship with all of the above being added.

Can't Lou Anarumo (with More Money & some Draft picks) buy the Team some Time early in the season for the Offense to Gel later ?

Zac worked with Browning to win some games but he & Burrow can't work with this early on in the season & make it even better later ?

Nice post Depthchart. I was with Impactplaya last year in extending Tee, but that was before the season and then he went and had 
his worst season as a starter and was banged up. If we can add a 2nd round pick for Tee this year while shedding that 21 mil so we 
can add his replacement and to the trenches we should be a much better team than relying on Tee for one year on the Tag.

As much as I don't want to rely on Iosivas and Charlie Jones, they shown some good things. If Burrow is healthy and playing under 
Center more and our running game improves while we have a happy Ja'Marr Chase with a big extension our Offense could be insane.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-07-2024, 02:42 PM