Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mixon's Expected To Be Released
(03-07-2024, 04:49 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You’re funny. He’s at the bottom of the list. He’s not a fit. He complained at UT then the Ravens. Then he had problem at the Bears. He’s been on 4 teams in 6 years. LMAO some of you guys. Some of you probably wanted Aaron Hernandez. The Bengals don’t want a guy who’s bitched about his playing time at 5 stops. LMAO

No one was talking about any List.

The premise leading up to me mentioning D'onte Foreman from other Posters involved getting someone for less than $6 million

so that Money could be saved. 

Looking at those cheaper backs, I like Foreman but only if adding a solid ROOKIE was also part of the premise.

Foreman does not have to be a perfect fit. The ROOKIE does.

You pompously raised a good point about Foreman possibly complaining about playing time. It was probably hard for him to

watch games from the sidelines knowing that he could go out there and THUMP people.

At this stage of his Career he could possibly realize that a role of being a BRIDGE to a rookie was what he would be paid for.

Your source may KNOW that he won't ever accept that kind of role but maybe he could since older & maybe wiser after Chicago.

*As to Mixon, I post positively about him & don't mind if he stays. I don't mind if they get Saquon or Henry & don't mind if they Bridge to a rookie.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mixon's Expected To Be Released - BFritz21 - 03-06-2024, 11:43 PM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - Nepa - 03-06-2024, 11:48 PM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - jj22 - 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - Nepa - 03-07-2024, 09:57 AM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - jj22 - 03-08-2024, 06:16 PM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - tms - 03-11-2024, 01:30 AM
RE: Mixon's Expected To Be Released - depthchart - 03-07-2024, 05:12 PM