Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(03-07-2024, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice post Depthchart. I was with Impactplaya last year in extending Tee, but that was before the season and then he went and had 
his worst season as a starter and was banged up. If we can add a 2nd round pick for Tee this year while shedding that 21 mil so we 
can add his replacement and to the trenches we should be a much better team than relying on Tee for one year on the Tag.

As much as I don't want to rely on Iosivas and Charlie Jones, they shown some good things. If Burrow is healthy and playing under 
Center more and our running game improves while we have a happy Ja'Marr Chase with a big extension our Offense could be insane.

We all have valid opinions on the matter, but changing your mind due to how last year played out doesn't make a ton of sense to me personally. Joe Burrow has missed more games in his career than Tee has. Everyone wanted to extend him... Maybe not Bigzo, but you know what I mean.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - jason - 03-08-2024, 11:47 AM