Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Mock Draft Challenge: March
Oh Until FA period is over, this will be my last posted Mock (hahaha i will still do a few every day to see who's moving up and down) Seems Roger Rosengarten has moved Waaaaaay up. which is good news for me cause it pushes Kiran down a notch.

Mock done on PFN
Well starting off, the guys I normally like at our first pick were gone (JPC, Latham, Fuutano) So I traded with the Giants:
Giants got: Pick 18 and 116
Bengals got: 39, 47 and 70

P39 IOL Graham Barton (no 2 BPA on the boards and was thrilled to land him here, as he gives me better IOL flexibility for drafting other players)
P47 Cooper Beebe LG (was also no 2 BPA, and he's arguably one of the best LG's in the draft. GB's flexibility is paying off already)
P49 Kris Jenkins DT/DE Pretty much my favorite DL in this draft and he's pretty good too.
P70 Braelon Allen RB Hoss Runner to pair up with Brown and Take over for Mixon (Mixon will finish his contract)
P80 Kiran Amegadjie RT I think he will be a guy that will take that spot and make it his, had to reach a little for him, but didn't have a choice nor wanted to chance it by trading back.
P148 Zak Zinter RG To me he's arguably the best pure RG in the draft, and was no 2 BPA at this pick. GB's now our C.
P175 Jalen Coker WR Holy Cross. Route Running is his biggest knock. Everything else, checks the boxes for what you want in a no 2-3 Wr. And i'm one of the guys that wanted us to grab Yoshi last year.
P196 Jamree Kromah DT James Madison Has all of the traits you want in a backup with possible starter status as a versatile DL
P235 Decorian Patterson DB UCF Had a slightly down year, but still good enough to finish ranked around 125 on PFF's best players board.
P252 Travis Glover OT Georgia State Not expecting much, but I think he can develop into a swing T/Backup G role.

Really was hoping for a TE somewhere, but dangit, but BPA just didn't align for me.

But i do like Jared Wiley TCU as a day 3 pick for the Bengals. He's a pass catcher first, and is a willing blocker, needs more development on that side to turn into an every down type of TE.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Mock Draft Challenge: March - Mike M (the other one) - 03-08-2024, 03:47 PM