Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legal tampering period begins Monday the 11th
(03-08-2024, 03:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The NFL 2024 season for me kicks off with FA and Monday it starts, the 13th Wednesday players can sign FA contracts.

My wish is the Bengals would make Simmons (recently cut by Denver) their #1 off season move. He has been an all-pro safety; he can help develop our young guys and he won't count against future compensatory picks.

Is anyone else excited for FA? I attempt to temper my expectations knowing we are likely to rely more on the draft than free agents, so I am not disappointed when we idle for first week or longer. Any signing early to me is a plus.

I am very excited for FA, this is a different time than the way it used to be under Marv and Mikey Boy. We are willing to pay a lot to make us 
better, maybe not as much as some want but we have done a good job for the most part the last 3 or 4 years in FA. We have some misses here
and there but it hasn't been bad at all considering how other teams handle FA.

My wish is also to sign Justin Simmons and we can do this over the weekend since he was cut. I also would like to bring in Mitchell Morse the 
Center the Bills just cut over the weekend. Then once FA starts concentrate on getting a DT like Christian Wilkins, Leonard Williams or Rankins
and a RT in Onwenu, Eluemunor or Trent Brown.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legal tampering period begins Monday the 11th - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-08-2024, 05:30 PM