Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round)
(03-08-2024, 08:41 AM)Synric Wrote: Sweat is gonna be on alot of boards mid second round. A great A gap defender on 1st down in cover 2 is a massive win.

Honestly I was more impressed with the Gators RG big #54 with a name I can't remember how to spell. I think he transferred into the Big10 somewhere.

Probabaly the smartest DB in rhe draft class. He was the leader of that Michigan secondary getting everyone lined up and shouting passing concepts he expected from the formations. You can tell he probably lives in thr film room.

Absolutely crazy draft season for Fiske. I just wish 50% of his negative play production wasn't in 1 game this year lol.

My comp and ceiling for Cade Stover is Tyler Conklin. Stover will be at his best in a run heavy scheme that allows him to block/chip release in play action. He isn't going to get you alot of yards after contact but will fight through tackles for a first down. A little stiff in the angles and hips can limit his route tree

I don't know how you can watch that USC defense. I had to rewind the all-22 several times just trying to figure out thr coverages because the USC secondary was always half out of position. Calen Bullock probabaly takes the worst angles of any DB in this class. That's hard to coach too need to be full speed. 

See I disagree there… I think he’s gonna be a good yards after contact player. Hayden hurst with Cincy but better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round) - Jpoore - 03-08-2024, 07:09 PM