Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Mock Draft Challenge: March
I am not sure if this counts or not but I submitted a simulation prior to the Bengals being awarded their comp picks. If it counts I am submitting a simulation that includes the additional awarded selections. As before this simulation is from Mock Draft Database.

RD. 1 - Latham appears to me to be a no-brainer if he is on the boards. This guy is a day 1 and 10 year starter at RT. Latham came out of the combine as the highest graded OT even getting a NFL.com grade higher than Joe Alt. It is possible that he is the guy they have been searching for since Willie.
RD. 2 - Orhorhoro I seriously believe is the most underrated DT in this entire draft and I think his ceiling is exceptionally high. I see him taking many really early snaps and I would not at all be shocked if he is starting over Hill by the mid point.
RD. 3 - Sanders provides the athletic receiving type TE that this offense has not had and may help to take it to the next level. Has drawn comparisons to Njoku.
RD. 4 - Rice is a smooth and physical receiver that just scores TDs to the tune of 1 every 5.2 catches.
RD. 5 - Guerendo could be the guy that allows them to move to the next era in the running game. Is exceptional as a pass protector and has another gear when he gets into the open field. Brings the thump that Brown may lack just a bit.
RD. 6 - Ball hawk. The Bengals need to add to a room that right now consists of Taylor-Britt, Turner, Hilton, Davis, and Ivey. However, the status of Ivey is really unknown after his terrible injury.
RD. 6 - I did not intend to go back to back corners but the Bengals are very light in this room and Pritchett was the highest graded player on the boards. Brings good size, speed, and experience. Go get.
RD. 6 - Glaze played on the edge for Maryland but looks to have a far better skillset to move inside at the NFL level. Great length and power with position versatility.
RD. 7 - Dynamic with the ball in his hands as a returner and receiver. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Mock Draft Challenge: March - OSUfan - 03-09-2024, 05:00 PM