Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round)
It is hard to pick out just one because I believe there are many good fits at different levels of the draft. 

Day 2 prospects:

Graham Barton - I agree with those that have wondered why he is not getting more 1st round consideration as I feel he is the best center/guard prospect in the draft and if I was sitting anywhere from 25 down and needed interior line help he would be the selection. Strength to play in a man scheme and athleticism to play in a wide zone.

Ruke Orhorhoro - I personally believe he is the highest upside DT prospect in the draft and I will not be shocked in years to come when it is looked back at that he will be the best DT to come out of this draft.

Zak Zinter - The Bengals need to plan for the future on the interior line and Zinter is just an outstanding prospect for the interior line

RDs. 5 - 7

Isaac Guerendo - I think this is the kid the Bengals need to replace Mixon and I believe him and Brown would compliment each other very well.

Elijah Jones - Absolute ball hawk.

Tanner McLachlan - Could be one of the most underrated TE prospects in the draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round) - OSUfan - 03-10-2024, 10:47 AM