Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-12-2024, 12:05 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: I’m very confused by the start of this off-season. We have tons of money to spend. I’m not naive, I know it’s not over yet, but what was their plan? They don’t want to spend on Tee, they didn’t get the top TE, they didn’t get the top couple DT’s, no edge rusher, CB. They signed a rotational S. Who are they targeting? Are they expecting a Chase extension that’s going to be closer to 40M APY? I’m just honestly confused. It feels like we don’t have a strategy and that’s the confusing part. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt because they’ve done pretty well the last couple free agency’s.

All the top tight ends were pretty much off the board.. Schultz and Henry signed with old team before FA today.. and Fant also signed with old team.. Everett is only one i would look at .....RT was very thin, I can see them going draft for RT. Stone was a very good signing.. he will start at safety and Hill will be moving to CB i believe. i don;t love Moss but we saved money with Mixon.. and probably needed a new face. I did not want to go big contract with DT but there are a few solid DTs out there, hope they get one of them tomorrow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Essex Johnson - 03-12-2024, 12:22 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM