Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is re-signing Tyler Boyd back on the table?
(03-11-2024, 09:34 PM)pulses Wrote: Malik Washington, Javon Baker, Tyrone Tracy, Brendan Rice,McCaffrey....and another sleeper of mine is Jamari Thrash.

Nice. Yes, so many good WR's in this Draft it is ridiculous. Tracy is also a RB so he adds a lot to the team if we get him. I also liked 
Thrash when I watched him play last year.

(03-11-2024, 09:35 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: She said at 3:20 that the bengals would be looking at safety and she predicted Geno stone.  Idk… maybe it was lucky but she called that signing right before it happened.

Ah, hey, good call there Conway.

(03-11-2024, 10:06 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: This is more what I was thinking. Yoshi and Tee outside with Chase in the slot. Sprinkle in some Jones in the slot and keep an eye on WR if they are best player available in the 3rd rd or after. Unless something transpires on the Higgins front then we could be looking at WR in the 2nd. 

I think a trade will happen with Tee and we should get an early 2nd rounder. Perfect place to pick up an outside WR. Adonai Mitchell I 
think is very underrated, Leggette, Malachi Corley etc.

Now that we got Mike Gesicki I think Slot WR is even less of a need. Chase can play Slot, Gesicki can play Slot, Chuck can play Slot...

Irwin can...

Iosivas is a talent on the outside, but after him and Chase and a Tee trade we will need an outside WR.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is re-signing Tyler Boyd back on the table? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-12-2024, 01:44 PM