Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Offensive Personnel is going to be vastly different
(03-12-2024, 03:00 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: We'll see how he does behind this line. Hopefully I'm wrong and he's much better than Mixon. I just don't see it yet.

Well the OL should play much better with a healthy Burrow this year who plays under Center much more so Defense's cannot just
tee off on the OL aggressively knowing we are always going to pass out of the Shotgun. Zack Moss helps in the Shotgun more as 
well and is a lot like Samaje Perine who I think we missed big time last year.

(03-12-2024, 03:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Moss is step back in passing game (not pass blocking).. Mixon past two years has been solid.  Also Mixon has been a TD maker for the team.. last three years 12 a season.. and Moss is slower (i thought we would get faster at RB).. understand moving Mixon just not replacing him with Moss

Pretty much guarantee we draft another RB with this class. Tons of speed and also lots of bruiser backs if we just want Chase Brown
as our speed back. Moss is a lot like Perine but seems to be a little quicker with more burst when he runs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Offensive Personnel is going to be vastly different - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-12-2024, 04:51 PM