Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This is the BEST Free Agency I've Ever Seen in the Burrow Era
(03-13-2024, 12:04 AM)BengalsJA Wrote: First off, just because I don’t like what has happened so far doesn’t mean I’m not a Bengals fan. Had season tickets for years & go to all home games/2-3 away games each year. Drive about 5hrs for every home game. I’m a huge fan & just want them to do what it takes to win. If they make great moves tomorrow or whenever I will give them praise. So, just cause we don’t agree you shouldn’t tell me to go be a fan of another team. I believe we haven’t really gotten better & many other teams have. Don’t really see any big names left in the positions we need. Don’t want a rookie starting at RT!

I wasn't quoting you, but I have heard this stuff all day from the dude I did quote.

I am actually with you on a lot of what you said except for calling this Free Agency pathetic before it even started, we are in the tampering
stage until tomorrow when Free Agency actually begins. I actually think you will give them praise from what you say here, unlike the guy I 
quoted.

I believe we have gotten better in communication and coverage on Defense with the Geno Stone addition, better at RB with Zack Moss who 
is better at all the weaknesses of Mixon by far and better at TE in the passing game with the Gesicki addition. I also believe we will not have
a rookie starting at RT unless he is clearly the best player.

We need RT and DT addressed for sure. I am just sick of the cry baby shit from the guy I quoted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the BEST Free Agency I've Ever Seen in the Burrow Era - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-13-2024, 12:43 AM