Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This is the BEST Free Agency I've Ever Seen in the Burrow Era
(03-13-2024, 09:10 AM)jj22 Wrote: We signed a some tier 3 FA, in positions that weren't top of our needs while leaving significant needs at positions we needed to double up on (T,OG,DT) or get a legit vet (CB).

Hard to spin this FA as a success. I get trying.

We can spin that M.G and Stone are better than their replacements, but that is only because their replacements sucked. They are not on the level of their predecessors we were trying to replace initially (Hurst/CJ/Bates).

We downgraded slightly at RB.

I don’t disagree that so far FA is a success because the two biggest needs not addressed RT & DT. But Stone though not a home run made us better. Gasecki the TE will be very good. He’s a matchup nightmare and will help negate the double coverage of Tee & Chase. Moss is a better fit than Mixon as he will be used more like Perine. Right now they’ve been sensible with allowing still a lot of capabilities managing the cap.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the BEST Free Agency I've Ever Seen in the Burrow Era - Soonerpeace - 03-13-2024, 10:44 AM