Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nearly $70 million under the Cap has produced this underwhelming free agency period?
(03-13-2024, 07:46 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: In al seriousness, Jonah is still out there. Perhaps he returns.

Perhaps and I would be a lot better with that than no pickup in FA for sure.

(03-13-2024, 07:47 PM)pulses Wrote: Ford was a 53 and a 41 the year before.

Thanks, still pretty shitty. At least Josh Jones had a decent year the year before.

(03-13-2024, 07:49 PM)pulses Wrote: maybe they move OBJ to RT for one year and sign Tyron Smith for a 1 yr deal

Maybe, I don't know if OBJ would like that though and Tyron Smith is always injured.

(03-13-2024, 07:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What you're missing is the obvious part, the Bengals are doing away with the traditional "featured back" in the offense.  This is a signal that they are definitely going to go with the RBBC approach and use each back on drives scripted to get the most of their abilities.  Mixon was a volume guy, and now he's pretty much worn out, after just 7 years.

Very true, I bet the running game is a lot better this year, couldn't get any worse than last year. At least Moss seems consistent when 
he runs, hits holes the same way all the time, has better balance and stays more upright and the other things mentioned he is better at
than Mixon.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly $70 million under the Cap has produced this underwhelming free agency period? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-13-2024, 07:57 PM