Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nearly $70 million under the Cap has produced this underwhelming free agency period?
(03-13-2024, 07:54 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I am actually OK with drafting RT at #18. Fuaga or Latham are plug & play. Mims/Guyton are less experienced, but IDK if I go raw. Raw guys get beat a lot & make mistakes. They didn't do much of that. 3 sacks between them. 

Of course,,T. Smith for a year or two works as well. But I'd rather pay Reader.

Oh yeah, would love Fuaga or Latham at 18. Fuaga has been my guy at RT from the get go, explosive hands, physical, nice jump off the snap...

And even though Bama OL have been disappointments lately, I think Latham could be the exception, I like his physicality as well and he is big. Mellow

With Reader, I cannot help but think the Bengals Doctors and the FO knows more than anyone and that is why they didn't already extend him.

If he can never play again, he certainly doesn't help us. That treadmill vid was encouraging though, but we saw some of the same things with 
La'el Collins acting like he was ready to go ahead of schedule and we ended up cutting the guy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly $70 million under the Cap has produced this underwhelming free agency period? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-13-2024, 08:01 PM