Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(03-14-2024, 01:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What an amazing ability to extrapolate from a post something that was never said.  It's ok to admit your preferred party has flaws, you should try it some time.  It must be exhausting denying reality on a daily basis.  

Don't we have something close to the highest incarceration rate in the world with the most people in prison? And we have for profit prisons. And prisons are where many young people get indoctrinated and turn in to permanent turds. I don't like any of that. I like people who try to solve that problem. I'm not pro crime.

Obviously I wouldn't vote for anyone who would do some dumb shit like

https://abc7.com/george-gascon-los-angeles-district-attorney-lada-misdemeanor-crimes/8674095/
Gascon announced a sweeping range of reforms when he was sworn-in Monday, including no longer seeking the death penalty and not using gang enhancements for sentencing.

In addition, he has issued a memo to prosecutors in his office seeking to change how they deal with a range of low-level crimes.

The memo spells out misdemeanors which should be declined or dismissed before arraignment, with a number of exceptions at the discretion of the prosecutor. Among them: Trespassing, disturbing the peace, driving with no license or a suspended license, making criminal threats, drug possession, drinking in public, loitering to commit prostitution and resisting arrest, among others.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime - NATI BENGALS - 03-14-2024, 02:39 AM