Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nearly $70 million under the Cap has produced this underwhelming free agency period?
(03-14-2024, 09:50 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I don’t think we are doing too bad actually. More than I expected us to do in FA this year already. I like the Gesicki pick up, huge red zone target. I’m glad we got Bell back, might not be the same player but it will be nice to have better communication in the secondary. I agree with you on Moss, not impressed but not mad either. Mixon was highly overrated, Moss is still fairly young and a better blocker. We need to address the lines and get Reader back. All in all it’s really not that bad dude.

I am glad we are making moves but with a nice balance financially but Im disappointed in Gesicki move if we don;t draft our future TE in this year draft, tired of the revolving door of TEs that have been on the down side year before..
Moss (26) vs Mixon (27) is lateral (outside of saving money) move, he adds to some areas but subtracts in other areas.another area where I want a RB in draft to compete.

The moves yesterday I am more happy with Rankins and Bell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly $70 million under the Cap has produced this underwhelming free agency period? - Essex Johnson - 03-14-2024, 12:31 PM