Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(03-14-2024, 01:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, I am in favor of continuing to do what was working steadily for close to thirty years when the crime rate dropped pretty reliably year after year.  Continuing to do what was working does seem like a terrible strategy, you may be right.  Also, this is a far cry from your inane claim that I think (your words incoming), that anything policy that isn't lock them up forever is bad.  Just admit you were deliberately dishonest and we'll move on.

Yes, I only blame Dems when Dem policies have caused this.  I am also a court recognized subject matter expert on the criminal justice system as it pertains to enforcement.  I also am aware of the deliberate and willful suppression and manipulation of crime statistics in Los Angeles County.  I am also aware that a crime rate dropping after skyrocketing, yet still being much higher than it was before your garbage policies were enacted is not a cause for celebration, as you do.

No one?  Pull the other one.

It's interesting to see you type about someone possibly knowing more than me when you literally cannot accept that I know more, much more, than you on this subject.  Have all the discussions you want.  Just be prepared to be corrected when you spout off talking points or are inaccurate.

I wouldn't like it in a deep red state either.  Someone who actually reads and comprehends my posts would know that.

No, you introduced a red herring to the conversation because you thought it bolstered your position.  I pointed out that it does not.  That's how conversations work.  You're obviously aware that I am correct as you've spent literally zero seconds trying to refute the point I actually made.  

And for the third time you have added nothing to the thread but to go after me.  I'm stunned.

You want longer sentences and tougher bail.  True or false.

Sure you know more than me about crime in LA.  Never said you didn't.  Could it, possibly, maybe, just a little bit that the justice system of the United State is also a little bit above your expertise and further discussion about it might include something you are not an expert on?

Drop some facts on us.  With sources of course.  I love to learn. 

There was so much more to this thread.  I added a little more that had not been discussed at all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime - GMDino - 03-14-2024, 01:21 PM