Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geno Stone plans to sign with the Bengals
(03-14-2024, 03:51 PM)pally Wrote: Geno is excited.  He said he wants to be known as a ballhawk and as a leader and great communicator on the field.

He said Vonn has been a sort of mentor to him so he was really excited to see the news he was coming back to Cincinnati

Quote:"That's what I've been trying to do my whole career. Be a leader, be a communicator on the field. A defense that's obnoxious is great. You know, everyone's on the same page and if you're all wrong, you're all right. So that's the main thing. I want to be a leader on the field and a leader in the locker room."

LOVE IT! 

Keeping everyone on the same page will do wonders for this defense! I love that he's excited to be a part of this defense and do all kinds of different things!

Quote:"I think of myself as a ballhawk," Stone said. "Watching their film already. I see myself fitting this defense really well. I see myself down in the box. I see myself doing a bunch of different things, but I see myself fitting this defense really well."

Playing in the box would be a bonus since the knock on him was his run defense wasn't strong, but he's saying he's going to give a big "F YOU" to all the haters and is going to be a complete safety!

He's acknowledging his weakness (real or perceived) and taking it head-on!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geno Stone plans to sign with the Bengals - BFritz21 - 03-14-2024, 04:23 PM
Geno to CIN - SouthernStripes - 03-11-2024, 05:30 PM
RE: Geno to CIN - michaelsean - 03-11-2024, 05:34 PM
Bengals get Geno Stone - pulses - 03-11-2024, 05:41 PM