Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geno Stone plans to sign with the Bengals
(03-14-2024, 04:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is really cool, I like what Geno Stone is saying here and like you said Brad, he is taking on his perceived weakness without any caution.

Shows Stone really wants to work on his game and perfect it. Nice him also saying how Vonn has been a sort of mentor to him which  is huge.

I honestly cannot imagine how good Stone can become with Bell now here, not to mention Battle and Dax.

I also love how excited he is to be here and to work on his game.

Like you said, Bell, Battle, and Dax will also elevate their games, as well as his own.

I'm still just loving the communication part and the fact that it seems like the DB room will be a cohesive unit.

I know it's a lot different, but I played DB before the wreck and we were our own unit. We were cocky because we had to be in order to take on opposing offenses without fear.

Whenever we'd end a practice or even after warmups before games, we'd all huddle up, put our hands in, and yell "DBs."

I also love how he's coming in with a mentality like he needs to be his best because he knows how good this team is. I know all NFL players want to play their best, but I think it's a whole different mentality when you're coming into a team that has Super Bowl expectations.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geno Stone plans to sign with the Bengals - BFritz21 - 03-14-2024, 04:53 PM
Geno to CIN - SouthernStripes - 03-11-2024, 05:30 PM
RE: Geno to CIN - michaelsean - 03-11-2024, 05:34 PM
Bengals get Geno Stone - pulses - 03-11-2024, 05:41 PM