Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geno Stone plans to sign with the Bengals
(03-14-2024, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I also love how excited he is to be here and to work on his game.

Like you said, Bell, Battle, and Dax will also elevate their games, as well as his own.

I'm still just loving the communication part and the fact that it seems like the DB room will be a cohesive unit.

I know it's a lot different, but I played DB before the wreck and we were our own unit. We were cocky because we had to be in order to take on opposing offenses without fear.

Whenever we'd end a practice or even after warmups before games, we'd all huddle up, put our hands in, and yell "DBs."

I also love how he's coming in with a mentality like he needs to be his best because he knows how good this team is. I know all NFL players want to play their best, but I think it's a whole different mentality when you're coming into a team that has Super Bowl expectations.

Yep we all know the Ravens are a damn good regular season team, but in the Playoffs they have not been good lately, unlike us lately.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geno Stone plans to sign with the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2024, 04:56 PM
Geno to CIN - SouthernStripes - 03-11-2024, 05:30 PM
RE: Geno to CIN - michaelsean - 03-11-2024, 05:34 PM
Bengals get Geno Stone - pulses - 03-11-2024, 05:41 PM