Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Bengals use 10 picks to move around in draft?
(03-14-2024, 05:59 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I wonder if it could be the end of guys like Tycen, Hill the C, Carman, D’ante, Tufele, Carter, Gunter, Evans. Which is a good possibility if we keep all 10.

I’ve been hearing since the beginning of draft season that it is a weak class. That makes me want to trade up. And I’m usually a trade back guy.

But it won’t hurt my feelings if we trade away all four of the 6th and 7th rounders I believe we are supposed to have to make sure we get the guys we want. Just don’t let Tobin do it. And get his guys like Bodine and Ryan Finley………. Let a guest from the bengals board make the trade and the pick or some random person off the street.

I wouldn't call it a weak class.  More an extremely top heavy one.  There's a huge drop off once you get outside the Top 100 prospects or so.

That said, there's still some fringe guys hanging onto the 53 that we can use those picks to at least bring some competition for, like Evans, Trey Hill, etc.  But it wouldn't be a bad idea to use those picks to move up, either, like maybe package some picks to move up into the top of 4.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Bengals use 10 picks to move around in draft? - Whatever - 03-14-2024, 11:56 PM