Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bunch of Reasons We Can Win a Playoff Game (or two) with AJ McCarron
(01-03-2016, 09:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. It was said that McCarron is performing at the same level as Dalton, so "sample size" is irrelevant. McCarron is not performing at Dalton's level. That's my only point.

2. Ok, he's faced Denver. Who is the other top 7 defense? The Ravens were 10th going into today. Maybe McCarron helped them get to 7th?

3. See #1.

4. See #1.

5. I think McCarron has done a fine job, for a backup. I appreciate having him on my team. I'm simply addressing someone's opinion that McCarron is playing as well as Dalton. It's no insult to say McCarron isn't playing to the level of an MVP candidate.

6. See #5. It's not "shade" to point out reality. McCarron is doing a good job for a backup, but the difference between he and Dalton is pretty clear.

I agree with you on Dalton is clearly better than AJ but the one area where I give AJ great credit is non INTS in those three games started.. if he can do that on Saturday and we force a couple turnovers. that will be big 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Bunch of Reasons We Can Win a Playoff Game (or two) with AJ McCarron - Essex Johnson - 01-04-2016, 11:45 AM