Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tanner Hudson back - 1 year deal
(03-15-2024, 01:09 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I just had this discussion w my buddy.

The Bengals offense, when healthy, was great. PD Jr showed in article after the season that 9, 1, & 5, when healthy, was best offense in the NFL during that stretch. And, you know what else was really good during that time? ... The defense.

Why? Because the Bengals weren't get the hell beaten out of them in field position & ToP was evened out.

Bengals w healthy Burrow would have gone 3-1 or at worst 2-2 against 4 strong playoff teams. 2 of which went to conference champ games & 1 SB.

Burrow looked like he was ready to roll the Ravens. And, frankly, Boyd choked away that Texans game.

They could have gone 4-0 against top teams w a healthy 9. SHOULD have been 3-1.

The DIDN'T, which is what actually counts. But context matters. I don't understand people ignoring it.

I’m not even sure what all you are saying here but he was 0-3 vs the division and took an inexcusable loss to the titans where King Henry ran for 122. There were 2 good wins in there where everything looked good.
But the offense was extremely predictable and not able to stay on the field in half the games Burrow started. And when a franchise like this is paying the money we are to Burrow, he has to stay healthy and elite
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tanner Hudson back - 1 year deal - CottonHill - 03-15-2024, 01:34 PM