Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tanner Hudson back - 1 year deal
(03-15-2024, 01:34 PM)CottonHill Wrote: I’m not even sure what all you are saying here but he was 0-3 vs the division and took an inexcusable loss to the titans where King Henry ran for 122. There were 2 good wins in there where everything looked good.
But the offense was extremely predictable and not able to stay on the field in half the games Burrow started. And when a franchise like this is paying the money we are to Burrow, he has to stay healthy and elite

He cannot help the injury. I don't think it's reasonable to hold injuries sustained while playing (or sudden illness) against athletes. At least not without context.

Inexcusable loss? Joe Burrow had 1 good leg that Titans game. He couldn't move. He certainly couldn't move well enough for Lou to put him in on defense and stop the Titans from running the ball - I'm being sarcastic. Like, wtf are you talking about with that? 

I understand the mentality behind the idea that if a player is on the field than he is expected to perform regardless of being hurt or not. But come on, man. Burrow had 1 good leg in those first two division losses and virtually ZERO practice leading up to them..... and the fact that you're pinning the 1st Ravens loss on Burrow? Joe Burrow left that 1st Ravens game with 5:49 to go in the 2nd quarter after getting the Bengals ahead and looked great.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tanner Hudson back - 1 year deal - PDub80 - 03-15-2024, 02:27 PM