Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
CNN Analyst admits Biden misled publc and committed a crime
(03-13-2024, 01:36 AM)pally Wrote: See what happens to when you cooperate and give them back when asked.  It’s when you stubbornly dig in your feet screaming mine, mine, mine when asked to return them that you run into problems.  Oh and let’s not forget the deliberate attempts to hide them from officials seeking their return. If Joe had acted in the exact manner Trump did nd didn’t get charged then you’ve got a complaint.  But for the thousandth time. Trump is not charged with taking or possessing the documents.  He is charged with failing to return them after they were requested, lying to investigators, and hiding the papers.

Are you truly unable to understand the differences here?

I understand you are only referencing the obstruction indictment while ignoring the other Smith indictments.

I understand Biden also obstructed and committed a federal crime removing top secret documents when he was a senator and again when he was VP. Hur concluded that it his report, just decided not to charge Je because Joe was not mentally capable of a jury trial.

I only understand Trump was given a few months to return documents, Bill Clinton never returned the classified documents he removed in his sock. I understand Hillary destroyed evidence (classified emails on her private server), yet no prosecution for obstruction.

It is the norm of of the justice department the past decade or 2, if a Democrat obstrcts, no reasonable jury would prosecute, but in Trump's case just the opposite.

I am not sayig Trump is not guilty of obstruction, I am saying many Democrats were guilty and were never prosecuted. 

Please tell us how an appointed employee of Obama who had stolen classified documents and placed on her private server cooperated with the investigation and we can start the conversation from there. Convince me and others Hillary's actions were not a bad or worse as Trump's actions. Keep in mind, a POTUS also has clearence to have classified documents in his possession, HRC and Biden did not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN Analyst admits Biden misled publc and committed a crime - Luvnit2 - 03-15-2024, 04:34 PM