Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(03-16-2024, 08:14 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well he certainly scares me a heck of alot more than Pickett or Wilson at this point in his career. I haven't watched a ton of Fields but he can make the throws and he is a dynamic runner. If they can figure out the right formula then it could be explosive. Maybe it's not likely to happen but our luck it will.

I think Fields would have put up good numbers against last year's Bengals defense.

If they get the defense back to form with corner depth and defensive line depth, I think we're capable of shutting him down like any above average defense is.

Russ is more proven against good defenses. If they can protect him up front he can be very accurate with the football and moves well in the pocket.

Russ certainly makes the Steelers much better in my eyes.

Makes sense from the Steelers point of view to see what you have in both QBs this year on cheap deals. See who you want to go forward with.
Fields definitely has potential. I just don't think he's ever going to be an elite decision maker or have elite accuracy. I could be wrong though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Bengalstripes9 - 03-16-2024, 08:22 PM