Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(03-17-2024, 09:26 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I expected someone to be in here already telling me that's not what he meant it was just about cars. 

Even though he started the rally with a salute to people in prison for an assault on our capitol and democracy. And in the same speech said if he doesn't win we would never have another election again in this country.

Fighting words to me. Talking that much shit.

I've been told we can't by what he says anyway.  He either didn't really say it he didn't mean it.  You have to go by his ACTIONS.

Like, for example, holding a rally on the day that congress is certifying the election and then instructing the crowd to walk down and give congress the "encouragement" they need to "do the right thing".

Or something.

Anyway he also said this before.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-17-110333.png]

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1570475900277334019?s=20

And, to be fair, Trump's word salads don't always make sense.  He can be talking about cancer cause by windmills and then how many times he has to flush the toilet and then he's going to put a 100 tariff on china made cars.  I mean the guy said if Biden won there wouldn't be a Pennsylvania anymore.

On the other hand he also feels he needs to be a "tough guy" like his idols Putin and Erdogan so he uses "colorful" language like "bloodbath" no matter what he's talking about.  I'm sure Trump would love if his supporters rose up and started a revolution to give him power.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - GMDino - 03-17-2024, 12:09 PM