Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(03-17-2024, 11:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: He was speaking financially, specifically the auto industry.  Which is apparent when you listen to the sentences that proceeded your clip.  Again, Trump gives you guys so much easy ammunition, yet you feel compelled to make shit up.  I wonder if the left realizes how much they help Trump when they go this route.  It literally gives him cover for the stuff he actually does say.

I usually agree with this view, but I have a hard time to do so in this specific instance. Even when he was indeed talking about cars before. Imho this is still, at the very least, fending the existing flames (flames already stoked by the same guy) in an irresponsible manner. He talked about a bloodbath for the country and how it will 'likely be the last election if he loses", after all, and at this point it can't be just about cars and nothing else. I doubt that you or many non-liberal people would give democrats the benefit of the doubt when they are talking about bloodbaths if they don't get their will, no matter the context.

I seem to remember you were, with some merit, angry at Schumer after a perceived threat to the SC, about whirlwinds and them "paying the price" and things like that. Many said it was clearly metaphorical and not a direct threat, however I rather agreed with you about the language used being quite incendiary nonetheless. Why is this instance so different.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - hollodero - 03-17-2024, 12:27 PM