Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(03-17-2024, 04:42 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: The Pence narrative is baffling to me. Why are people ignoring the fact that Pence is being a clear opportunist here?

He decides to not endorse Trump and people somehow see it as Pence standing his moral ground. Have people suddenly forgotten that during the Republican debates last year the question was asked to all candidates attending whether they would support Trump as the Republican party's nominee even if he were convicted on the Jan 6th charges and Mike Pence was one of the 6 out of 8 people on stage who raised his hand? And now he's saying "It should come as no surprise that I wouldn't endorse him". The guys full of shit.

Well, seems pretty obvious that he must have thought that Trump wouldn't be a viable candidate a year ago.  But now that Trump has re-established himself as a factor, not sure what the ultra conservative side of the party thinks that they can do about it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - SunsetBengal - 03-17-2024, 05:02 PM