Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(03-17-2024, 05:18 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Perhaps I misunderstood his post. It just seemed as though Nate was suggesting that Pence's refusal to endorse Trump is an appropriate rebuttal for why you shouldn't give Trump benefit of the doubt in this instance. All it really shows me is Pence doesn't have a backbone. I would have more respect for him had he actually stood his ground and not raised his hand at the debate only just to turn around later and tell people they shouldn't be shocked at his lack of endorsement.

I bring up pence because it's a fitting example of Trump totally not calling for or advocating violence and his dumbass supporters missing the point and trying to kill someone. Maybe Trump should tone back the violent rhetoric since his fanbase seems to have a hard time realizing he's not actually talking about violence. Look at Jan 6. Trump told his supporters to be peaceful and the morons ended up destroying stuff and killing people.

Trump isn't calling for violence but his supporters are getting the idea a violent conflict would be beneficial if not necessary to save the country. They clearly can't be trusted to understand he's not serious and loves peace. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - Nately120 - 03-17-2024, 05:42 PM