Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
I have to make a correction.  He did issue an apology (sort of) by saying that what he said out loud, recorded and shared, is not whis views.   Mellow

Also he only used the r word because he was comparing them to Democrats who argue on the internet.  So that explains more why Trump apologized to him and he would get defended for saying it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ohio-jr-majewski-ableist-slur-democrats-special-olympics-2024-2

Quote:He made the remarks toward the end of an episode of the right-wing podcast "Trifecta Hour" that aired on Friday and was suddenly made private on Monday.

"Shout out to all the Democrats living in Mom's basement that like to talk shit on the Internet. You know, no matter how hard you try, arguing on the Internet, it's like being in the Special Olympics," he said. "No matter how good you perform, you still have… you're still ***** ******** at the end of the day."

"Yeah, that's gonna get clipped and ran against me in the general election," added Majewski, later adding that his "aunt has Aspergers."

In a brief statement to Business Insider, Majewski offered an apology.

"My comments were inexcusable and inappropriate, they do not represent my views, and I am deeply sorry," he said.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - GMDino - 03-17-2024, 08:05 PM