Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Steal of the Free Agent class so far...."
(03-17-2024, 04:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: I know right, went from little Kenny Pickitt and Trubisky to Russel Wilson and Justin Fields with hardly any money or draft capital spent. Ugh

Yeah, even with our clear bias and hoping Russ falls off and Fields continues to have a problem passing the ball, it is much better of a
situation in the QB room for them this year, sucks. 

(03-17-2024, 10:10 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree completely and would not consider trading places. 

But it does strengthen the evil empire that the latter two mentioned are so cheap and they lost nothing when adding. Just makes the conference that much more formidable. 

Yet still would put the Bengals as the favorites if Burrow can remain healthy.  

For sure, I still like our chances to really improve in the Division this year. We will at least be 3-3 in the Division if Burrow stays healthy I
am sure of it. Just have to take care of RT and NT which should happen through the rest of FA and the Draft. Tart and Sweat would be 
great if we could trade Tee for an early 2nd round pick or something.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Steal of the Free Agent class so far...." - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-18-2024, 03:45 PM