Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(03-19-2024, 10:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: I finally heard the quote yesterday...in context.

That's *probably* what he meant.  But the qualifier "that will be least of it" makes me think he was at a minimum implying that not only will the auto industry get destroyed without him but that the entire country will be see a "bloodbath".  Maybe he meant economically.  Maybe not.  But he certainly, to borrow a phrase, "phrased in a way with a slight amount of plausible deniability, he is a slimy politicians after all."

On top of that though, and lost in all this, his plan for the auto industry is bad too.

Whoever coined that phrase is a smart person.  In the Trump case I'd give him more than a "slight amount" of plausible deniability, considering he was using the terms directly as defined by the dictionary and all.  The fact we're even discussing this quote at all is indicative of how much Trump trolls the legacy media, who make it shockingly easy for him, and how eager some of you are to be spoon fed the pablum they offer up without any critical thought.  I could add, then projecting that exact quality onto anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest, but I don't want to get off track.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-19-2024, 11:22 AM