Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If you're Jewish and you vote for Biden you hate your religion and hate Israel
(03-19-2024, 11:49 AM)hollodero Wrote: But the binary choice is between Biden or Trump. Not between far left protesters and Trump, or Tlaib and Trump, as awful as they might be. I feel I could just as well argue that David Duke and other known neonazi groups usually are in support of Trump. That, imho, would not allow me to claim everyone of Jewish faith that is voting for Trump anyways hates Israel, their religion and should be ashamed. A little too far, isn't it.

All very true.  I am illustrating that the conduct of many on the left, including members of Congress, make the decision much more difficult than it otherwise would be.  Jewish people ten to vote overwhelmingly Democrat.  It's fair to say that Israel is more broadly supported on the right than it is on the left, at least at this moment in time.  It's also fair to say this is in line with Biden's, "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black."  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you're Jewish and you vote for Biden you hate your religion and hate Israel - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-19-2024, 12:06 PM