Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(03-19-2024, 10:12 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: He was using this in reference to ecomonics of the auto industry not threaten people please learn context and reading the whole message

(03-19-2024, 11:22 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Whoever coined that phrase is a smart person.  In the Trump case I'd give him more than a "slight amount" of plausible deniability, considering he was using the terms directly as defined by the dictionary and all.  The fact we're even discussing this quote at all is indicative of how much Trump trolls the legacy media, who make it shockingly easy for him, and how eager some of you are to be spoon fed the pablum they offer up without any critical thought.  I could add, then projecting that exact quality onto anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest, but I don't want to get off track.

He started off the speech by saluting criminals in prison for assaulting the capitol of YOUR country and attempting to interfere in the peaceful transfer of power because he lost.

He went on to say it would be a blood bath if he lost.

He also said it would be the last election in this country if he lost.

He also gave a speech right before that mob assaulted our capitol and looked to hang our elected officials and interfere in our democracy. I’m gonna guess you guys give him a pass for that speech too. Your partisanship blinds you to an evil power hungry man willing to burn the country down if he doesn’t get his way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - NATI BENGALS - 03-19-2024, 01:26 PM