Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round)
(03-17-2024, 04:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The way FA has played out; I've turned my attention to a mid-later RD DT.

You should know quite a bit about Jordan Jefferson; as he spent 4-years at UWV. I've read he is quick, but struggles with leverage allows him to get overpowered at times. 

I'd venture to say "overpower" issue is not due to lack of power; as he put up 34 reps w/ 33"+ Arms. I've also seen he has a max bench of 500 and a squat of 695. He was also a State Championship wrestler, so talk of inability to use leverage really surprises me. 

I spent more time than I should have looking at UWV thinking "Wait Jefferson played at WVU" lololol. Jefferson is one of the prospects I have to come to terms with him being a 310+ DT compared to the 290lb NT he was first first couple of years at WVU.

As for leverage he does pop upright sometimes but I believe they are just talking about his inconsistencies leveraging his gap ummm must holding his gap in Gap Cancel. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your Favorite Prospect Fit (non-first round) - Synric - 03-19-2024, 01:35 PM