Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(03-19-2024, 01:26 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He started off the speech by saluting criminals in prison for assaulting the capitol of YOUR country and attempting to interfere in the peaceful transfer of power because he lost.

Sure, but that's not what we're talking about.

Quote:He went on to say it would be a blood bath if he lost.

For the auto industry, yes.

Quote:He also said it would be the last election in this country if he lost.

Yes, he's using the same scare tactic frequently used by the left.  

Quote:He also gave a speech right before that mob assaulted our capitol and looked to hang our elected officials and interfere in our democracy. I’m gonna guess you guys give him a pass for that speech too.

Are we discussing that speech (you'd have to post the specific one is we are to discuss it) too, or are we just discussing the actual topic of the thread?

Quote:Your partisanship blinds you to an evil power hungry man willing to burn the country down if he doesn’t get his way.

First off, I'm not seeing any partisanship from either of us in this thread.  The only appeals to emotion I'm seeing in this thread are coming from left leaning posters and yourself.  I don't know if you consider yourself left leaning, I think you just really hate Trump.  Consequently, I don't think your judgment is sound when it comes to issues concerning him.  Your interpretation of my position certainly isn't.  I won't presume to speak for Xeno.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-19-2024, 02:10 PM